[pleurothallid-l] Introduction

Gail Southwick gsouthwick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 11:21:27 EDT 2003

Hello, I've just joined this list and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Gail, I live in Georgia, USA and am a member of the Pleurothallis Alliance. I joined that, the AOS and our local os in order to learn more about orchids as I am very new to the hobby.  Currently I have an aquarium  set up with fans and a fogger to house my 9 pleuros (1 pleuro, 1dracuvallia, the rest are masdevallias). I am hoping that you will be willing to answer my questions, even the 'dumb' ones, to help me be a better grower.

              Gail
gsouthwick at yahoo.com