[percy-l] Greetings new members

janet cantor janetcantor37 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 17:29:15 EST 2012

As I write I am more than half finished with Jay Tolson's biography of Walker Percy, Pilgrim in the Ruins. I can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this book and I recommend it to any Percy lover who hasn't read it yet.
When I was at Loyola for the conference, Tolson was the keynote speaker and he impressed me so much with his wit and knowledge that I knew I had to read his book. I am learning much about the South that I never knew and of course about the books Percy wrote.
Welcome to the Lists and let us hear from you, please.
Janet Cantor

We've had five new Percy-L members join recently.  Anyone care to share
something about themselves and their interest in Percy? All are welcome
to and we are glad to have you join the list!

Best,
Henry Mills
Percy-L Manager
--