[percy-l] lancelot

Karey Perkins karey1 at charter.net
Thu Feb 25 12:45:41 EST 2010

Definitely Updike.  Eliot of course, but is he British or American?  And he
is a poet.  O'Connor has similar themes as Percy in lots of ways, though she
is talking more about spiritual alienation and less about cultural
alienation.  Percy is talking about spiritual alienation, too, but
O'Connor's books are more ensconced in the Southern culture I think.

Karey