[percy-l] Love in the Ruins??

Ken Armstrong armstron at ohiou.edu
Wed Nov 26 11:39:12 EST 2008

Sometime after 9/11 I saw a newspaper article stating that Al Quaida
operatives thought that after the destruction of the towers, the American
people would overthrow the Bush government, or at least vote W out next
election. Instead, 9/11 mostly likely gave him a second term.  The Russian
"analyst" here doesn't seem to exhibit any more sophistication in his grasp
of the USA than the Al Quaidans.  And the quotient for his self interest I
suppose is obvious.

Ken Armstrong