[percy-l] Pauley and Mitchell

Dye, Steve sldye at bluegrass.org
Tue Sep 27 09:50:56 EDT 2005

Yes!

-----Original Message-----
From: percy-l-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:percy-l-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Henry P. Mills
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:16 AM
To: percy-l
Subject: Re: [percy-l] Pauley and Mitchell

Teresa,

Posts to Percy-L should in some way be related to Walker Percy or his
writings. Posts directed to particular individuals in turn should be
considered if they are best suited for off-list discussion at anytime to
the degree that they do not advance collective discussion.

Thanks,

Henry Mills
Percy-L Manager

  _____