[pchealth] Looking at the link between red meat, eggs, and heart disease - Boing Boing

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Thu May 2 00:27:06 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Frances and David <fdnokes at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Eating no grains or starch allowed me to focus my mind and stabilize my
> energy back about 10 years ago...

I see little alternative but to eat a simple, nutritious, organic balanced
diet, i.e.
rice, tofu or tempeh or fish, food yeast, nuts, miso soup, salad, fresh
fruit and vegetables, barley, sesame, spelt, quinoa, amaranth, oats, corn
grits,
millet. I can't see what could be wrong with that combination. Somehow I
just can't see a traditional Japanese macrobiotic meal of tofu or fish and
miso soup
without rice; just seems natural. East simple, don't overeat, digest one
meal completely before eating another, eat locally grown foods produced
using natural methods andmaterials.

LL

In fact, whole grains could play a role in elevating TMAO levels: