[nafex] Glad to See Traffic - Lee Calhoun's trees

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Wed Nov 25 12:43:20 EST 2020

Lee also donated scionwood and time to establish his collection at Horne
Creek State Historic site in Pinnacle, NC. They refer to the orchard as
The Southern Heritage Apple Collection. The last time I visited, there
was a dwarf and a semi-dwarf (M111) tree of each of his varieties.

See: https://historicsites.nc.gov/all-sites/horne-creek-farm