[nafex] Bay Laurel in 6B

Rosholdt rosholdt at erols.com
Wed Nov 25 11:54:17 EST 2020

I am in 6"c"/ 7a in central Virginia, and my Bay is an outdoor summer
plant only.  It's pot comes in for the winter.  I also blanket my
rosemary plants when the weather turns very cold with winds.  I lose my
pastured figs, the potted ones are okay because they stay in an unheated
garage for the winter weather.

Barbara R

Central Virginia Z6c/7a