[nafex] The heartbreak of grafted pawpaws

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Tue Nov 24 13:58:42 EST 2020

You can buy seedlings grown from selected varieties. Burnt Ridge Nursery
sells seedling plants. I don't remember if they are from named varieties
or just selected from better fruiting, unnamed varieties. Edible
Landscaping also sells plants that I believe are from named varieties.

Since first year seedlings can be so sensitive to light, it might be
better to start with these already established plants.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews