[nafex] paw paw taste

Lee Reich leeareich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:25:33 EST 2020

I think it takes a certain amount of eating pawpaws to lose your taste for them. I’ve noticed this in other once-pawpaw-enthusiasts also.

Lee
Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at
http://www.leereich.com/blog <http://www.leereich.com/blog>
http://leereich.com <http://leereich.com/>

Books by Lee Reich:
•The Ever Curious Gardener: Using a Little Natural Science for a Much Better Garden
•A Northeast Gardener’s Year
•The Pruning Book
•Weedless Gardening
•Uncommon Fruits for every Garden