[nafex] fruit for part shade

Steve Herje loneroc1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 06:48:30 EST 2020

Howdy Henry et al, great to see traffic on the list again.  'Centennial', a
crab out of the University of Minnesota fruit breeding program, might work
for you.  It's delicious and completely pest and disease free for me
without spray (the only apple out of the twenty-odd apple tees I grow with
that distinction).  Okay, it does get some curculio, but that just helps
with thinning 😎.  My tree is on M-7 and it's still more vigorous than I'd
like it to be.  My tree is also shaded for part of the day by a standard
size Macintosh and fruits fine