[nafex] paw paw taste

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Tue Nov 24 05:47:46 EST 2020

I have only tasted two named varieties Mango and Shenandoah.  They were
both delicious, sweet, fruity, bright without the taste/smell of
overripe banana (tang) that the wild fruits contain.

There was a 6 year gap between tasting them so I cannot compare their
tastes directly. I do remember the mango surprised me with its
deliciousness.

In my experience, the selected varieties are worth the effort. That is
why I keep trying to buy grafted trees and to graft my sprouts.

Elizabeth