[nafex] Pawpaw seedlings - true to parent?

DB pogohome at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:05:19 EST 2020

Pawpaws also spread through root suckers but are genetically identical.
But in order to get fruit you will need two trees with distinct and
different genes.  Two seeds are genetically different enough to fertilize.

Here is some FAQ found at the Kentucky State Pawpaw website.
https://www.kysu.edu/academics/college-acs/school-of-ace/pawpaw/pawpaw-faq-and-contact-information.php/#q03