[nafex] Leaves in hole before fruit tree

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Mon Nov 23 07:32:38 EST 2020

I echo Lee's advice. I never amend holes now, I plant in soil as it lays
and top dress.

My first experience growing fruit trees I amended all (very big) holes.
They lasted about 12 years, got quite large, but when they started
dying, a post mortem revealed roots did not penetrate beyond the
original hole diameter.

--
Elizabeth Hilborn, DVM
Bee Well Mobile Veterinary Services, PLLC