[nafex] Passionfruit Variety Recommendations?

Peter Chrisbacher pxbacher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:24:35 EST 2020

This thread coming alive has me thinking about next spring - a good thing
as I'm usually late in my planning (already late for some ordering - oh
well).

Anyone growing and have an opinion on available passionfruit varieties that
are relatively easy to grow potted and produce decent fruit?  I've grown
seedling (or floral selection) maypop before that fruited, so I figure I
can probably grow a fruit variety or two here in 6b successfully.

At the moment I'm salivating over this page:
https://www.hortzone.com/blog/popular-passion-fruit-varieties/

Thanks

-Pete