[nafex] This nafex list: attachments

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 21 18:06:29 EST 2020

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  I was wondering about that, still some members have slow
> connections.

At least I don't have dial up any longer; haven't for years. But my DSL at the end of a long and poorly maintained line, that is now being used by a lot more people with a lot more devices, was only up to what was then modern standards when I started using it, if then. Ideas of what's a "slow" connection have moved on considerably since then, and so has the size of what some people routinely send around.

I suspect however that "fast connection" will continue to be a moving target for quite some time.