[nafex] clipping responses

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 21 15:26:15 EST 2020

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 1:17 PM, John Barbowski <jbarbowski at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> *(don't forget to clip the previous responses to avoid repetition and long
> messages in the thread)*

In my email program and at least some others, you can select/highlight just the bit you want to respond to before hitting reply to the email, and only that part will be quoted in your reply window.

I recently ran into somebody who didn't know their email program does that, so I'll drop the information here in case somebody else whose program works that way doesn't know about it. It's much faster than having the program quote everything and then having to go through removing chunks of text both before and after.

Then all you have to do is check the subject line and change or add to it if needed.