[nafex] Gearing up for next year

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Sat Nov 21 14:13:32 EST 2020

I am in central NC zone 7a. But very high humidity, pest pressure.

My most successful crops are persimmons (Asian and American), European
pears and Kieffer pear, blueberries, mulberries, grapes, aronia, jujube,
and figs (figs may be marginal for cold tolerance in your area). I have
struggled with pawpaws, but it just appears to be a problem with my
site- I am not sure.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Hilborn, DVM
Bee Well Mobile Veterinary Services, PLLC