[nafex] This nafex list

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:02:58 EST 2020

Also, about this list, you can attach images or documents to your posts.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:32 AM Chris Garriss <cgarriss at garriss.net> wrote:

> I am fine with expanding it to anything edible plant / fruit / etc
> related.  Vegetables, herbs, fruit trees / berries / etc.
>
> It would be nice to have more traffic,  and I think we all learn something
> even from topics that we were not directly interested in.  I have often
> gotten a nugget from an extraneous source.

If anyone is interested in food, food prep, nutrition, health, recipes,
mostly vegetarian/raw vegetarian/vegan,
I have another list calles Permaculturist Health or pchealth, also at
ibiblio. It has been going for years and is filled with interesting food
information.
I am the primary poster and use it as a handy online library. It could be
used in conjunction with this list to store recipes. Subscribers welcome.

pchealth
Permaculturist Health is a forum for discussion and information exchange on
a wide range of health and nutrition issues faced by those involved in any
way with the global permaculture movement.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the pchealth
Archives <http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/pchealth/>.
https://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/pchealth/
The message archives are open for public viewing.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Avant Geared
walnut and oak serving and kitchen cutting boards
<https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared/avant-geared-products/woodworking>
https://www.instagram.com/avantgeared/?hl=en