[nafex] This nafex list

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 21 09:31:27 EST 2020

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 12:40 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

[ . . . .]

>  I am still here and will be for a long time. As long as I am around
> this list will be also.
>
> I am mostly interested in vegetables but always want to learn more about
> fruit growing.

Hey, this morning my email box is full of NAFEX! Great!

-- do we want to expand the subject to vegetables and maybe herbs? That might keep the list livelier; and would probably bring more topics where I feel competent to weigh in; but I don't know whether others feel it would dilute it. I used to get several lists including a couple with vegetable discussions, but they died a while ago.

I have developed a liking for certain types of message boards, but I don't do Facebook, and find Reddit nearly unusable.