[nafex] This nafex list

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Sat Nov 21 06:47:23 EST 2020

Hi all,

I enjoy the list. I tried FB, but am just not a fan of the platform.  I
have wanted to post here this past summer with some pawpaw problems, but
did not. I will do so in the near future and we can see the response.

Thank you for keeping the NAFEX list flame aglow Lawrence!

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Hilborn, DVM
Bee Well Mobile Veterinary Services, PLLC