[nafex] list is alive!

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sun Mar 31 23:50:24 EDT 2019

We may not have a source of new members. :(

I'm happy to continue using this list. I also joined the "growing fruit" group, which seems large. I occasionally visit the nafex Facebook group, but i don't care for Facebook for this sort of thing. Too hard to search, for one.
--
Ginda
typed with Swype, who knows what I intended.