[nafex] list is alive!

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 22:34:20 EDT 2019

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 10:06 PM Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 9:48 PM Melissa Kacalanos via nafex <
> nafex at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
>
>> Or we could just move to growingfruit.org. It exists already, and it’s
>> well-run, so I don’t see a need to duplicate its function under a different
>> name.
>>
>> Not to discourage you if you want to make your own fruit forum.
>>

> I am working on it, interested to see what it looks like and is at all
> useful. It turned out to be a Google Group using the webforum format.

It took only a few minutes to set it up.

nafe
NAFE, Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters, is a companion webforum for
the nafex list at ibiblio.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nafe

I can batch subscribe a large number of members from this list if that is
what people want.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.