[nafex] list is alive!

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:12:59 EDT 2019

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 12:12 PM Steve Herje <loneroc1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy, I miss this forum. Facebook has ruined almost all the plant forums.
> Might be because I'm old, but I detest the behemoth:
>
> Farcebook is like a reeking landfill containing the remains of
once-wonderful Internet discussion forums
which had their subscribers siphoned of by the lure of a resource that
completely failed to live up to the promise they expected.

I go to my page and my computer all but locks up as Farcebook clogs my
bandwidth with ads and other stuff I don;t want to see.
Communication from friends is last on the list.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Avant Geared