[nafex] rooting from storage callus

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Sat May 21 00:12:45 EDT 2016

It depends a great, great deal on the variety.  Milam roots easily from cuttings.

Some rootstocks also root very easily.  M27 for example.  The rootstock itself will root where it touches the ground and along the length of the stem is you bury it.  And callous pieces root about as well as black currant cuttings.

If you are going to do this, I would consider watering with willow water.  Not sure if it a bunch of woo, but it seems to work miracles for me.  But then I am a statistical singleton.

Regards...

tfb