[nafex] Mulberry correction

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 12:20:46 EDT 2016

The female trees DID eventually bloom, a little.  Some of them even set a few fruits, although the pollen was scarce by then.

On Monday, May 23, 2016 11:46 AM, tanis grif <tanisgrif at yahoo.com> wrote:
Last year I decided some of these mulberry weed trees have got to go.  I wanted to check their blossoms this spring and remove at least a few males, and later check the fruits on the females.  The 27 degree night (maybe a little colder in my microclimate) damaged some of the males, and I'm seeing no female flowers.

Also, the freeze hit wine grapes hard, but I see lots of flower buds on the recovering growth of wild grapes.

tc, s WI