[nafex] Voles and Controlling Them

Alexander B. Brands ( Faculty - Biological Sciences ) abb7 at lehigh.edu
Sat Jul 9 16:50:34 EDT 2016

> Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:43:13 -0500
> From: Steve Herje <loneroc1 at gmail.com>
> To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex at lists.ibiblio.org>
> Subject: Re: [nafex] Voles and Controlling Them
>
> Anyone know what brand of trap they're referring to?  The only one I
> found
> on line got pretty poor reviews.   Thanks.  Steve H.

I've had a Tin Cat trap.  It's the ramp type, and works very well.  No
bait needed, curiosity seems to be enough.  I left it unattended in
storage for a while, and found several skeletons inside when I got it
out!  I got it as a teenager to catch mice for my snake (late 80's) and
it just recently broke.  I plan on getting another one soon.

Alex