[nafex] Voles and Controlling Them

Henry treehugger53ah at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 07:52:52 EDT 2016

This video shows a test of the JT Eaton Wind Up Multiple Catch Mouse Trap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0WlxDBweI

I have never used one so am not endorsing it.

--Henry Fieldseth
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, zone 4

 Subject: Re: [nafex] Voles and Controlling Them
 To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex at lists.ibiblio.org>
 Date: Friday, July 8, 2016, 12:43 PM

 Anyone know what brand of trap
 they're referring to?  The only one I found
 on line got pretty poor
 reviews.   Thanks.  Steve H. Lone Rock
 SWWI
 On Jul 4, 2016 10:24 AM, "Lawrence London" <lfljvenaura at gmail.com>