[nafex] Advice on disease resistant apples for Charlotte NC

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Sat Apr 30 19:04:24 EDT 2016

I have a growing handful of friends in and around Charlotte NC.

They have expressed some interest in dwarf apple trees and I am not sure what disease varieties would perform well there.

I am thinking along the lines of early, mid-early, mid and late.

So perhaps Williams Pride, Dayton, Liberty, Gold Rush?  I just have no idea how any varieties will taste in that area.  For example I suspect Liberty may not develop flavor without cool nights but I also here it does well in warmer climates.

Advice much appreciated.

the fluffy one