[nafex] fruit trees at elevation

Nutritional Solutions btnutrition at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 13:54:12 EDT 2016

You might glean some tips from Jerome Osentowski at Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute (CRMPI).
He grows fruit trees in a permaculture system in Basalt Colorado at over 6,600' elevation.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehBQUJJwQpE

than "Re: Contents of nafex digest..."
Today's Topics:

   1.  fruit trees in containers (Jay Cutts)
   2. Re:  fruit trees in containers (sherwin)

Attached Message

From

Jay Cutts <orders at cuttsreviews.com>

nafex at lists.ibiblio.org

Subject

[nafex] fruit trees in containers

Date

Wed, 27 Apr 2016 19:38:47 -0600

I'm considering trying to grow fruit trees such as dwarf peaches, plums,
cherries in containers. We're at 7000 feet in New Mexico....