[nafex] I need your opinion

Jim Fruth jimfruth at charter.net
Sun Apr 10 22:13:00 EDT 2016

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence London
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:21 AM
To: mailing list at ibiblio - Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
Subject: Re: [nafex] I need your opinion

http://www.swedishfood.com/cloudberries
If you want to try you can buy cloudberry plants or seeds from Poyntzfield
Herb Nursery
<http://www.poyntzfieldherbs.co.uk/catalogue2.asp?searchterm=cloudberry> on
the Black Isle in Scotland. They provide a mail order service, including
delivering overseas.
http://www.poyntzfieldherbs.co.uk/catalogue2.asp?searchterm=cloudberry
*CLOUDBERRY* (*Oidhreag*) * Rubus chamaemorus** P  * 10cm. Native white
flowered and orange berried fruit, for jams, jellies and drinks. Enjoys
acidic moist conditions.Usually available in the autumn and spring. Sow the
seeds outside in the autumn and cover with grit Plant - £3.90
Seeds - £2.00

Great article on cloudberries (multesyltetøy)(Rubus chamaemorus
"cloudberry")
http://mylittlenorway.com/2011/07/guide-to-cloudberries/
Seeds: