[nafex] Annual meeting reminder

Jerry Lehman jwlehmantree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:37:13 EDT 2015

Good Evening ~mIEKAL

The wine tasting is Friday evening after the field tour and before the
banquet. The technical sessions is on Thursday which is what the
registration covers. No, if you're only coming Friday evening you don't
need to pay the registration fee. If you attend the field tour Friday
then you would pay for that but not the registration.

Jerry