[nafex] Dwarf Geraldi Mulberry

Ro Qu richardqhansen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:47:30 EDT 2015

I tried to root hardwood cuttings of Geraldi and they rooted but never
leafed out and eventually died. I would like to know how this turns out for
you.

I also have the Dwarf Issai mulberry which is only a foot tall (on its own
roots) and is loaded with fruit.  I may have a very limited amount
of budwood available if anyone is interested. It is supposed to be hardy to
zone 5 but I have never tried to verify this since it is so easy to grow in
a pot.  It is supposedly a dwarf Morus alba and I got my original plant
from Logees.

Richard Hansen
Zone 4b