[nafex] NAFEX annual meeting 2015

Jerry Lehman jwlehmantree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:53:26 EDT 2015

Good Morning mIEKAL,

Thank you 1st of all for your reply. It tells me my emails are getting
through but for some reason I'm not receiving my own emails. It must be
in my computer security software. Did an email come through with the
registration page? If it didn't all try sending it again, please let me
know.

Yes the presentations are on Thursday. And I just had an offer for
presentation on Cornelian Cherry, C mas. Bob Purvis and Peter Scott have
worked hard to line up a good technical program.

Yes the wine tasting will be informal, please bring the wine and if you
give me a brief description of what you're bringing I'll add it to the
website program.

Jerry

PS. What is your real name, I prefer using it.