[nafex] 'Kim' mulberry

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 00:23:53 EDT 2015

This is a mullbery I discovered on a street corner in Atlanta,GA  It has a nice size and flavor. I was in front of my girlfriends apartment so I named it after her.
 Robert--------------------------------------------
Now Zone 8a!! Atlanta, GA

Atlanta Fruits Club
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlanta_Fruits/