[nafex] 2015 annual meeting, LaCrosse

Jerry Lehman jwlehmantree at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:59:50 EDT 2015

Dear Chat Net members,

Would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the NAFEX
annual meeting in LaCrosse Wisconsin. For your information below is the
current list of speakers. Days Inn Motel still has rooms available in
the reserved block. The Friday tour includes 4 visits to small fruit
farms that grow commercially blueberries, brambles, elderberry, honey
berry, Aronia, apples and more. Badgerset Hazelnut Research Farm is
nearby and can be visited on Saturday. Our banquet speaker is Steve
Murray a brilliant young man who has traveled extensively to China and
the Far East exploring their fruits. He gave a short presentation at
last year's annual meeting which was very well accepted by those in
attendance.

Also don't forget the annual NNGA meeting follows the end of this
meeting on Sunday, July 26. NAFEX registration form and more detailed
information can be found at: http://www.nafex.org/meeting.php

We have a special motel room rate of $85 plus taxes and 2 people sharing
a room bring the cost down to around $50 per night per person. If your
envelope is postmarked before Thursday (price of registration increases
$10) your cost to participate in all functions is $130.

Come, enjoy the farm orchard visits and add to your fruit growing
education at the Thursday technical session.

Jerry Lehman