[nafex] Anyone know where to buy small quantities of B.118 (aka. Bud.118) apple rootstock? Looking for 1 or 2 sticks.

Andre Pierre hello at protocol6.com
Sat Apr 25 20:06:16 EDT 2015

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the pointer.

They were my first go to, but unfortunately they're out of stock this year.

The other nurseries I've found seem to be geared towards larger growers.

I'll keep looking.

Thanks again for your help.

:-)

Andre

--
"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. Then they fight you. Then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi