[nafex] Spring Pomona is up!!

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 22:07:51 EDT 2015

Hey all,
The spring Pomona is up on the website.
I am sorry if you had trouble accessing the website last week. We were upgrading the server software and has few little hiccups.  Everything should be running smoothly now.
Make sure you login using the tool in the top right corner.
If you do still have issues in accessing your account, please contact the webmaster detailing your problem.

Don Orkoskeydon at WDOphoto.com
I am looking forward to see you all at our next meeting LaCrosse, WIMore details are in this Pomona.  Please check the website regularly to get the updates as the date draws near.

Robert Hamilton