[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Mon Sep 29 06:24:11 EDT 2014

I've no idea the regular usage of Facebook, but I can say I do not use
Facebook.  Several reasons for that including security and privacy.  And
bandwidth needed for content with high graphic content.

The Facebook page must be very active since this list seems pretty active,
plus there are many more "lurkers" like me that pick up a great deal of
information.

The list allows me to reasonably get information on slower sources.  There
are quite a few of us in rural areas that have no DSL or cable internet
access.  Speaking to both cable and phone companies, cable says service
will never be extended to my area; phone company says DSL will not be
available within the next 10 years, and perhaps never.  Satellite is very
expensive, especially on a fixed income.  Cellular is spotty in many rural
areas - which includes 15 miles SE of Raleigh NC.