[nafex] Rugosa and canina roses

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:36:24 EDT 2014

mIEKAL,
I know little about shipping and planting roses in fall, but these sources may prove useful to you:

Raintree in WA state has Frau Dagmar in their catalog; 1-800-391-8892.

Greenmantle nursery in northern CA has 50+ types of roses, including Frau Dagmar, and other rugosas, 1 canina. You'll need to call 707-986-7504 (your dime.) She can probably steer you straight for a hip crop.

forestfarm.com has Frau Dagmar, canina and eglanteria roses, $10/tube (narrow and tall shipping carton for deeper roots, I surmise.)

Dave Liezen