[nafex] Facebook

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 26 12:03:50 EDT 2014

On Sep 26, 2014, at 11:55 AM, Lawrence London wrote:

> G+, Sites, Groups, Gmail, Drive/Docs, Picasa
> and Blogger all make it a positive experience worth significant investment
> in time making them work for you..

This is true for some people and not others.

I have a G+ account but found so little I wanted to do with it that I never go there. I'm not interested in storing my information in a fashion, or in using a document format, over which I have no control.

I understand that this is different for people who frequently want to access their documents from a vatiety of computers -- for them the advantages may well outweigh the disadvantages.