[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 09:43:39 EDT 2014

Lawrence, if you want to check out Ello, I have invites.  It's in uber
beta stage to and doesn't have many features.  Also as far as I can
tell there's not much happening there yet in the organic gardening
permaculture realm...  You can also request an invite from the front
page but that may take a while to come back to you.