[nafex] apples

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:08:51 EDT 2014

I had planned to can apples this week and in preparation picked one from
each tree to taste. No. Not good! They are not sweet and don't have much
flavor at all. If I wait longer will they sweeten up? One is golden
delicious and the other might be winesap but I really don't know what it
is. Another tree that produced for the first time this year had wonderful
huge apples. Unfortunately we had a wind storm and most were blown off the
tree where my chickens found them before I did.

--
Toni in Iowa USA