[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:23:17 EDT 2014

Sherwin, you crack me up. Describing young folks interested in permaculture, horticulture, botany, fruit exploration, food production, organics, climate change, ecology, community building, plant breeding, networking as Facebookers because they happen to be on a Facebook group is nothing short of phobia. As for off topic and digressions, you apparently haven't been on this list all that long because along with all the amazing discussions that have taken place here, those are inevitable byproducts of any forum, chat, group, bulletin board.  People are people.  Let a 1000 flowers bloom.

~mIEKAL