[nafex] Change in the name of this list: Northamerican Allied Fruit Exper...

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:50:24 EDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback. I was going to use your suggestion when I realized
that it is a little more coherent to attach some meaning to the x in nafex,
which I can not change without a HUGE amount of trouble for everyone so I
guess I'll have to stick with Experimenters; at least there are plenty of
amateur ones of those.

Thanks again, Jerry.

Lawrence