[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook, now value beyond price

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Tue Sep 23 21:24:01 EDT 2014

Re: "Years ago it was amazing with value beyond price, still is of course."

Yes, indeed.  I became a member and started frequenting the list in the
early 2000s. I was early in the process of establishing my third site of
fruit plantings. The knowledge and advice that I have obtained from
participants of the list have allowed me to gain knowledge and skills at
a much higher rate than just reference material, word of mouth and trial
and error would have. Having such a productive orchard has given me
great pleasure and improved my quality of life.

NAFEX is my community, one that I treasure greatly. Long live NAFEX!

Betsy Hilborn