[nafex] change delivery setting

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:56:12 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Toni Pralle <toni.pralle at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't find where to change from digest to individual. This link just
> goes to the same page it's on Subscribe, unsubscribe, change user
> configuration, list information:

It is easy to do. at the above URL you will find these instructions:
<>
If you forget it you can have the list send you a reminder in email. You
may subscribe or manage your user account at:

the list or
if you ever want to unsubscribe or change your user options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.).

You can visit your subscription page
here. Be sure to save the email sent to you when you subscribed.
This will contain the password you will need to access your user options.

If you can't find your password then go to the list homepage:

and fill out the form to send you a password reminder
Where it says:
"To unsubscribe from nafex, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address"
(the subscription address referred to is the one used when you subscribed
to the list).

Fill in this form with your email ID then click on [unsubscribe or edit
options]
<>

So, just fill out that form and click on the link provided next in sequence
and look for email from the list with your password.
Then log in at the same page,
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex, and change your user
options.
If you still can't get it done let me know and I will do it for you
(applies to any subscriber needing help with his account).

LL

Toni in Iowa USA