[nafex] looking for a hardiness listing of peach rootstock

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:57:51 EDT 2014

I'm beginning to think that part of the reason I lost almost 50 grafted peach trees last winter has as much to do with rootstock hardiness and the cultivars themselves.  I'm wondering if anyone knows of a hardiness listing of peach rootstocks?  In particular Nemaguard, Lovell, St Julian A, Krymsk 1, Mariana 2624 and any other so-called hardy peach stocks.

Several places are listing Lovell as a zone 7 rootstock, something I did not realize.

~mIEKAL