[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon Sep 22 22:07:18 EDT 2014

Yes, I think it's a shame. I guess a lot of people prefer that format. Or maybe new NAFEX members don't know about this list. But a lot of the content has moved there, and I don't think there's much we can do about it.

I vastly prefer this format. Easy to sort, easy to store, easy to find stuff, and without the baggage of Facebook. But I may be becoming a dinosaur.

Ginda