[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

Deannie Hughes davidndeannie at nctc.com
Mon Sep 22 21:24:12 EDT 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,
This conversation is one of the symtoms of a dying NAFEX. The refusal to
change with the time and modes of communication means that no new people are
coming into the fold. Young people have already moved beyond Facebook to
newer platforms.
Facebook is there for light conversation. Pictures of your latest whatever,
keeping in touch. Ibiblio can be a format for more in depth discussion.
Facebook can be an outreach tool to attract new people into the
organization. Use it to make NAFEX look cool and fun and maybe it can grow a
new crop of fruit lovers